USB WiFi Wireless USB Adapter for Raspberry Pi
Related Categories:All Products Communication Module WiFi Module Raspberry Pi Top Sellers Electronics International Brand ALSRobot Originals On Sale
Sales Volume: 12
This plug-and-play USB 2.0 Adapter allows you to connect your laptop/desktop to any Wireless networks in your home/office. This Adapter is great for those who want to equip their devices with internet access.
Having tested this module, we find that it is supported by Raspberry Pi out-of-the-box (testing operation system: Raspbian “wheezy”). Due to the limited number of the USB ports on PI, we suggest you to use a powered USB hub.
At 5 times faster than traditional Wireless-G (802.11b) networks, Wireless-N networks allow for high speed data transfers, online gaming, and lightning fast downloads. The Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter gives you access to all the high-speed features of Wireless-N networks on older and newer computers. Simple to setup means you can search the internet, download movies, and handle e-mails in no time.
- Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter
- MIMO technology improves data throughput and range over existing 802.11b/g products
- Add high-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
- 5 times faster than previous generation wireless networks (Wireless 802.11g) in downloading music & movies, surfing the internet & handling e-mails
- Wider coverage than Wireless-G networks for internet access throughout your home or office
- Works with older Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies setup and operation
- Fast data transfer rate: up to 150Mbps (downlink), 150Mbps (uplink)
- Enhanced WEP and WPA wireless security for protected Internet access
- Supports IEEE 802.11e standard